- Pressing spacebar on your keyboard will display levels of buildings or camp levels.
- You can zoom your city with the scroll wheel of the mouse.
- Don't forget to log in every day, to get a free gift and gems!
- Build the Alchemist to craft bonuses from ingredients sent by friends. The higher the building's level, the more ingredients.
- You can store up to 50 items in your Requests window. Don't forget to check it regularly.
- You can transport resources to the cities of your allies.
- There are more Emporea gameworlds, existing at the same time. You can play as many of them as you want!
- Your Gems and Achievements are global, shared between all gameworlds.
- You can join any of the running Emporea gameworlds, anytime.
- An Emporea gameworld lasts 14 weeks. Alliance who deals the most damage to Xoggoth in the last boss fight, wins.
- Running late to a new world opening? Scroll of Performance will help you to catch up for the lost time!
- To get the Scroll of Performance, you need to join the new world at least six hours after the world started.
- Have you been offline for more than 48 hours? You will get a Support chest to help you make up for the lost time!
- You are entitled to 3 Support Chests during each game world.
- Questions? Ask about anything in our Forum!
- Serious technical difficulties? Contact our Support!
- Don't miss any competition, free items or event! Follow our Fanpage on Facebook!
- Register in the Forum to post your feedback or suggestions. We want to know!
- Check our Wiki page for the detailed information about Emporea game events!
- The more friends in the game, the more fun! Invite your friends to play Emporea!
- Remember! If you share an IP address with another player, let our Support team know at the beginning of EACH gameworld played together!
- Log in daily through our Pixel Portal to obtain 1 CP with every daily gem reward!
- Upgrading the palace is vital for the growth of your kingdom. Upgrade it as often as you can!
- Higher palace levels enable you to have more buildings and new building types.
- Army upkeep can be increased with palace level, hero skill and mausoleum/ tannery/ garden/ beer brewery.
- You get one skill point with every level up. Don't forget to improve your hero skills with them!
- You can set up up to 4 artifact modes for different occasions. Don't forget always to switch on the right one!
- Make sure your proper battle gear is active when the battle round ends!
- Invest your skill points in only one of 3 possible builds, because the strongest skills get unlocked in the end.
- Your hero needs to reach at least level 30 in order to get the medal when the world ends.
- Your player points are not just a matter of prestige. After the world ends, they transfer to Rubies, a currency usable in our Shop!
- The Regeneration of the units is capped at 50%. After you reach it, concentrate on other battle bonuses.
- Every unit has one of the 3 resistance types, making it more resilient towards that particular attack type.
Resources and Alchemy Ingredients
- Build up your mines to have greater resources income.
- The production of resources can be increased with artifacts, scrolls, hero skills and resource spells.
- Be sure to wear your +production artifacts when you are gathering resources from mines.
- Short of wallpost ingredients? Log in through our portal and claim 5 ingredients immediately!
- Be sure to get some resource spells, there are several types. After you cast them on a city, resources are added directly to the storage!
- Research powerful spells from runes and gold in Research Laboratory.
- You can research various spells from each rune type. The more spells you have, the more frequently you can cast.
- The more temples and the higher their levels, the greater the mana storage.
- Be sure to wear your +mana production artifacts when you are commencing mana rituals.
- Use the Forge to combine artifacts, potions and spells of the same kind and level to make them stronger.
- After your hero reaches the 10th level, you can enter the Arena to fight other players!
- Arena fights are sports competitions, just to compare your strength with others. There are no real unit losses.
- Raiding of neutral camps is a great source of artifacts, potions, runes and resources.
- Gather as many runes as you can. They are necessary to research units, spells and for palace upgrades.
- In every neutral camp you can find different runes and artifact types. Click on a camp to display this info.
- After you run out of command points, raid Portals. They cost 0 command points.
- Hard camps start to appear on the map 10 days after the start of the world. Very hard camps 20 days, extreme camps 30 days.
- Not strong enough to raid extreme level camps by yourself? Join forces with your allies and attack the camp together!
- Don't forget you can recall your army without entering the fight, but only until it reaches halfway through the journey.
Unit research, Recruit
- You must research a new unit type in the Laboratory first, in order to be able to recruit it.
- The higher levels of recruit buildings, the faster the production of units.
- In order to build a new recruit building type, its unit has to be researched first.
- The 3rd level of the palace enables you to build Research Laboratory.
- The more towers and the greater their level, the better defense of your city.
- Don't worry about your defense towers. They are restored to full count & health after every battle.
- The best way to find an alliance is in the Chat. Let's find some friends to play with!
- After joining an alliance, let's move closer to its members with the City Transfer scroll!
- Use the Alliance building to donate resources to your alliance.
- Upgrade your market to increase the production storage capacity. Gained resources above this limit are lost!
- Trade various game objects with other players in the market. You can earn some gems or gold!
- The number of market offers you can create each day depends on your achievement points.
- During the fight with Xoggoth, all marketplaces are closed for creating new market offers.